Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Need for Tweed

Last night I sat around with a group of 'mos and we all wistfully recalled the softcore erotic thrillers we were forced to sit through while we came of age. Holding our breath for the tastefully brief shots of male buttocks and ravenously feasting upon the sight with our starving eyes, those were the stale salad days of our youth. For me this took place in my BFF's grimy living room around 1am, digesting pizza and coke while trying to hide a raging erection. The best bet was to be already lying prostate on the floor otherwise you had to feign sleepiness and hug a couch cushion. Here are a few clips from various films of the all time great high sultan of slutiness, goddess of softcore erotic thrillers, Canada's finest export, Mrs. Shannon Tweed!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it back. Shannon Tweed is NOT starring in my imaginary movie.

Arnold Lozano said...

number 2 was my favorite.