Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No Matter What Happens Tim, I Love You

So tonight is the Project Runway finale and for me its the end of an era. The past two years I have slaved I mean diligently worked on the show and last Friday was my final day. Season five by the way is not my fault, blame casting. Currently unemployed with an ever increasing daytime TV addiction/habit I'm feeling nostalgic as I sip nescafe and iron. Kidding! Actually I'm at my friends house playing the Easy ABC music for all Electronic Keyboards: Madonna Edition.

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast but this photo is perhaps one of my most prized and cherished possessions I will keep until the day I die.I'm not at the height of my creative powers/mental acuity otherwise I would create a fantastic story to accompany this image but all I can think is I'm hungry and its lunchtime. However, tonight I will get my second stab with Tim, here's hoping this time he'll respond to my sweet whispers.

No comments: