Thursday, June 26, 2008

Musical Therapy

I know I post a LOT of music videos but as Tolstoy once wrote, "Music is the shorthand of emotion." And I'm a lazy blogger so why write something poignant when you can piggyback. Anyhow this song makes me so happy and is a classic waiting to be rediscovered. When the girls go joyriding in the camaro coupled with Kim Deal's psychedelic vocals I am filled with glee. I like to imagine the girls stopped at the AMPM for some slurpees before they hit up the club.

Also these next two are for my friend Hassan who is having job troubles in London. Nothing brings me out of the darkest funk like a solid mid ninties R&B jam.


2 comments:

Arnold Lozano said...

first video, i def. channel flannel...

momo1212 said...

the third one didn't convince you about the eye patch?

pink flannel!!!